Requests for Donations
Wyler Family Foundation Donation Policies
The Wyler Family Foundation remains committed to the many worthwhile causes that directly affect the Jeff Wyler Automotive Family employees, customers and communities. Due to the large volume of requests, the Foundation is unable to approve every request, and has several MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
If your organization would like to be considered for a contribution, please read the guidelines below:
• ORGANIZATION MUST OPERATE IN OHIO, KENTUCKY OR INDIANA.
• NO INDIVIDUALS. ONLY TAX EXEMPT 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO SPORTS TEAMS OR ATHLETIC EVENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO FUNDRAISING EVENTS / DINNERS ETC. WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO STUDENT TRIPS, TOURS OR TRAVEL RELATED EVENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO REQUESTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF BOOKS, FILMS, VIDEOS OR MOVIES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO SCHOLARSHIPS OR FELLOWSHIPS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
• NO MEMORIAL CAMPAIGNS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
In addition, the following requirements are noted:
• No more than 50% of the organization's total income can be spent on administrative and fundraising costs.
• No more than 35% of organizations's contributions can be spent on fundraising.
• At least 50% of the organization's total income is to be spent on programs.
• At least 50% of public contributions to be spend on the programs described in your request.
After reading the guidelines above, if you feel your organization meets our requirements, please complete the grant application.
Please be advised that once all information has been received, it may take up to 4 months to process your grant application. You will be notified in writing once a decision has been made.
401 Milford Parkway, Suite A